Explore Pristine Reefs and Aquatic Wildlife
Salt Cay Divers is doubly lucky, we have amazing dive sites and we also have some of the best snorkeling directly off the beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands.
Looking to go a little farther out? We can take you by boat to one of our many snorkeling spots.
A few of our snorkeling trips:
- Gibbs Cay
- Cotton Cay
- Deane’s Dock
- Dunscombe Point
- Great Sand Cay
- Honeymoon Beach
- The Aquarium
- The Bluffs
- The Endymion Wreck
All prices are subject to an additional 12% government imposed tax.
Local Trips4-person minimum
- Intro to Snorkeling: $30/person
- Local Guided Boat Tour: $85/person
Boat Trips4-person minimum
- Check with captain for availability | Trips are approximately 3 hours long
- Mask, snorkel, and fins included.
- Exclusive Excursion to Cotton Cay (snorkeling trip & island exploration): $110/person
- Gibbs Cay (snorkel with the sting rays + additional reef snorkeling: $110/person
- Great Sand Cay (snorkeling trip + bird and nature exploration): $125/person
- Endymion Wreck (spectacular wreck snorkeling in just 10-40 ft of water): $125/person
- Full Set Daily Rental (mask, snorkel and fins): $20
- Full Set Weekly Rental (mask, snorkel and fins): $75
- Daily Wet Suit Rental: $10
Salt Cay Divers
Deane’s Dock, Salt Cay North District
Turks and Caicos, TKCA1ZZ
1-888-DIVETCI or 1-888-348-3824
Dive Shop: 1-649-245-1063
Monday - Sunday
7 A.M. - 5 P.M.